Lesson 5: Spawning the platforms
Now it’s time to spawn the platforms for your raptor to jump on.
Remember, if you get stuck, compare your code to the code here: https://github.com/quiver-dev/raptor-run. If that still doesn’t help, feel free to leave a comment.
- Lesson 1: Getting started with Godot 4
- Lesson 2: Overview of the Godot interface
- Lesson 3: Setting up the level
- Lesson 4: Creating the player
- Lesson 5: Spawning the platforms
- Lesson 6: Creating a collectible
- Lesson 7: Creating an enemy
- Lesson 8: Handling player death
- Lesson 9: Creating the player projectile
- Lesson 10: Adding the final touches
- Lesson 11: Exporting your game and wrapping up