Lesson 1: Getting started with Godot 4
- Lesson 1: Getting started with Godot 4
- Lesson 2: Overview of the Godot interface 18:24
- Lesson 3: Setting up the level 11:09
- Lesson 4: Creating the player 22:42
- Lesson 5: Spawning the platforms 8:09
- Lesson 6: Creating a collectible 18:49
- Lesson 7: Creating an enemy 10:46
- Lesson 8: Handling player death 10:26
- Lesson 9: Creating the player projectile 13:05
- Lesson 10: Adding the final touches 6:54
- Lesson 11: Exporting your game and wrapping up 2:37
Welcome to Quiver’s introductory Godot 4 tutorial! In this tutorial, we’re going take you from the basics to creating a finished game called Raptor Run. For this first lesson, you’ll get an overview of the tutorial, Godot, and game engines in general.
This course will require some programming experience, but no game development or Godot experience is required.
This course supports Godot 4 and higher. To get started, download the latest supported version of Godot for your operating system of choice from here: https://downloads.tuxfamily.org/godotengine/4.0/.