Lesson 2: Overview of the Godot interface
- Lesson 1: Getting started with Godot 4 2:53
- Lesson 2: Overview of the Godot interface
- Lesson 3: Setting up the level 11:09
- Lesson 4: Creating the player 22:42
- Lesson 5: Spawning the platforms 8:09
- Lesson 6: Creating a collectible 18:49
- Lesson 7: Creating an enemy 10:46
- Lesson 8: Handling player death 10:26
- Lesson 9: Creating the player projectile 13:05
- Lesson 10: Adding the final touches 6:54
- Lesson 11: Exporting your game and wrapping up 2:37
In this lesson, you’ll get a walkthrough of the Godot user interface. Make sure you open the Godot executable you downloaded using the link in the previous lesson.
- Newer versions of Godot 4 have renamed the Vulkan renderer to Forward+
Have any questions? Feel free to leave a comment!