We're celebrating the launch of Godot 4 with Quiver's second game jam! Submit your entry to win cash and to raise money for Godot.
'90s style beat-em-up game templateOpen Source Godot 4
Relive the '90s by making a 2D beat-em-up like Streets of Rage or Final Fight! Use this open source game template for Godot 4 to create your own beat-em-up.
- Code licensed under the MIT license
- Professional art assets licensed under CC-BY-4.0, giving you the ability to use them in personal or commercial projects
- Example player character, Chad, with a variety of moves including punches, kicks, and air attacks
- Two enemy henchman with unique moves
- A boss character, the fearsome Tax Man, with special attacks
- Level progression system
- Spawn system to support creating waves of enemies
- Dynamic backgrounds and props
Github page: https://github.com/quiver-dev/template-beat-em-up
Included art assets are licensed as CC-BY-4.0 (You can use this asset pack for any purpose, including commercially, but you must provide an attribution to Quiver).
Questions or Bugs
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it in the comment section here. If you wish to file a bug or submit a pull request, head over to our Github page. Contributions welcome!
mdg6496Feb. 16, 2023 at 10:17 a.m.
After cloning the template via Git LFS, and improt the project with Godot 4.0 beta 1 (64 bit), when I run the project I get "Error at (64, 12): Identifier “DirAccess” not delcared in the current scop " from quiver_debug_loger.gd.
How do i fix this issue?
amitFeb. 24, 2023 at 7:31 p.m.
Apologies, the README is incorrect as we’re now supporting the latest RC (RC 4) and higher due to breaking changes in Godot 4. We’ll update the documentation shortly.
Want to get into the mix? Sign in or register to comment.